- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
ProCare is working with a school near Posen, IL in need of a School Social Worker to work with elementary school students for the current school year. All applicants must have IL PEL.
- Elementary School Students
• Master's Degree or Doctorial Degree in Social Work
• Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
• Pass Drug Testing/Background Screening
If this position sounds like a great fit I would love to speak with you more. Please contact Jerrica Williams at 770-776-2066 or Jerrica.Williams@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »