- Job Location:
Lake Bluff, IL
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
We have partnered with a school district in the Lake Bluff, IL area that is is need of a School Social Worker for the 18-19 school year.
- Evaluate and assess student progress
- Coordinate individual and group meetings for students
- Teach social skills lessons within the regular education classroom
- Master's Degree in Social Worker
- Must be license or able to obtain for the state of IL
- Must have PEL with social worker endorsement
To be considered for this position, please submit application below or contact Ashley Hopkins directly at 770.776.2095.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »