- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
School Social Worker Job Opening
A school district in the Plainfield, IL area is currently working with ProCare Therapy in order to fill a need for a Social Worker. Please see details below.
- School Social Worker
- Full time hours
- 5 days per week
- Start February 26 – End May 14
- Middle school students
- 1 set of students (10) are in Specialized Program and all have Cognitive Impairment (CI) disabilities
- District is looking for:
- Experience w/middle school students
- Case management experience
- FBA’s and IEP writing/interpreting skills
- Help with completing IEP minutes
- Must have PEL
- Must have School Social Worker license for Illinois
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews with qualified candidates as soon as possible. For immediate interview consideration, apply today. Make sure to attach a professional resume for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »