- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Social Worker, Pekin, IL
We are currently looking to hire a Social Worker to fill a full time position providing general services to a PreK-8th grade grade caseload. This position is for the 17/18 school year. The Social Worker will need Type 73 in order to qualify for this position
- Assessing the areas in which the students might need counseling or assistance
- Maintaining case files and reports to track student problems and progress and to recognize patterns in behavior
- Communicating with parents, teachers and administrators to uncover issues and to help achieve the goals.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095 or send resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »