- Job Location:
Las Vegas, NV
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has an opportunity for 2017-2018 school year for a school Social Worker in Las Vegas, Nevada. We are interviewing now for a school social worker to work full time. In this position you will work 40 hours per week and with either elementary or middle school students.
- Social Worker
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- 2017-2018 School Year
- Elementary or Middle school students
- General social worker duties
- New graduates accepted
- PEL needed
- Previous school experience
- Elementary or middle school
- Master’s degree- LCSW, LSW, & Nevada licensed in required
To be considered for this position, please contact me by email with a copy of your resume: Devan.Ellis@procaretherapy.com.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Promoting Skilled Trade Careers
Decrease in Trade Jobs Being Filled For years, a family and generations which followed would be working in a specific trade. They would be expected to follow in the footsteps of their parents and g...
Read more »
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »