- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
We are currently interviewing for a speech language pathologist (SLP) for a full-time travel job in Kenosha, Wisconsin. This is a school-based job working with a K-12 caseload.
- Completing evaluation and assessments for speech services
- Providing direct therapy
- Contributing to IEPs
- Working with K-12 caseload
- Travel between school sites is required
- One year of prior schools-based experience (strongly preferred)
- Valid WI-issued SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- WI Department of Public Instruction (DPI) certification (or ability to obtain prior to the start of the school year)
Employment Type: full-time (32 hours per week), contract, full school year
To submit your resume or to find out more, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »
- Stop the Bleed Training for School Nurses
What is a Stop the Bleed Course? Stop the Bleed courses were developed by the American College of Surgeons. They decided to create this course for individuals to learn bleeding control after the Sa...
Read more »