- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is in the process of searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district in the Lexington Park, Maryland area. This is full time, contract job with a long term and very supportive client for the upcoming school year.
- Full time job opening
- SLP-CCC and CFY both welcome to apply
- Caseload K-12th based on preference
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package
- Graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- SLP CCC and CFY considered
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred
- Valid MD State License
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
The director is eager to schedule interviews with qualified candidates. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone calls can be made to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »