- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is in the process of searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district in the Lexington Park, Maryland area. This is full time, contract job with a long term and very supportive client for the upcoming school year.
- Full time job opening
- SLP-CCC and CFY both welcome to apply
- Caseload K-12th based on preference
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package
- Graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- SLP CCC and CFY considered
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred
- Valid MD State License
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
The director is eager to schedule interviews with qualified candidates. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Phone calls can be made to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »
- The Importance of Assistive Technology for Special Education
What is Assistive Technology? Kids with disabilities may have trouble in different areas. This could be in reading, writing, or math. Other kids may have difficulty hearing, seeing, listening in a ...
Read more »