- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to cover a maternity leave from October 2017 – January 2018. The school district is located in the Chandler, Arizona area. Please see further job details below:
- 5 days per week (40 hours)
- Start October 19th, 2017
- Work until January 2018
- K-6th grade students (general and resource)
- 50 students on caseload
- Must successfully complete drug and background screening before employment
- Must have Arizona SLP License
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered for an interview, please complete an online application with resume attached.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »