- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A speech language pathologist is needed for a school district in Rockford, Illinois. This will be a full time position for the full school year. The school district will be taking the candidate on directly. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SLP or a new grad to take on a new position that could last for years to come.
- CCC or CFY
- Full Time
- 2 buildings
- K-12th grade
- 35-40 students on caseload
- Majority of caseload is SLD or just speech issues only
- Other SLP's onsite to help with transition
- Master's in Speech Pathology
- Licensed in the state of Illinois with PEL in hand
- Recent schools experience a plus, but new grads encouraged to apply
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »