- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A speech language pathologist is needed for a school district in Rockford, Illinois. This will be a full time position for the full school year. The school district will be taking the candidate on directly. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SLP or a new grad to take on a new position that could last for years to come.
- CCC or CFY
- Full Time
- 2 buildings
- K-12th grade
- 35-40 students on caseload
- Majority of caseload is SLD or just speech issues only
- Other SLP's onsite to help with transition
- Master's in Speech Pathology
- Licensed in the state of Illinois with PEL in hand
- Recent schools experience a plus, but new grads encouraged to apply
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »