- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A speech language pathologist is needed for a school district in Rockford, Illinois. This will be a full time position for the full school year. The school district will be taking the candidate on directly. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SLP or a new grad to take on a new position that could last for years to come.
- CCC or CFY
- Full Time
- 2 buildings
- K-12th grade
- 35-40 students on caseload
- Majority of caseload is SLD or just speech issues only
- Other SLP's onsite to help with transition
- Master's in Speech Pathology
- Licensed in the state of Illinois with PEL in hand
- Recent schools experience a plus, but new grads encouraged to apply
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »