- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
We are currently seeking a speech language pathologist who would like to work from home. Candidates will be providing speech therapy services through their computer. Candidates will be working remotely and will need to be tech-savvy.
- Available full time hours (30+hours per week)
- Tech Savvy
- Must have New Mexico license, PED eligibility
- At least 2 years of recent schools experience
- Must have computer that is 3 years old or newer
- High speed internet
- Must be a laptop or desktop computer with an internal or external webcam
Candidates must meet these qualifications to be considered for this position. Please attach an updated resume to your application.
We are interviewing for this position now. If you are interested in being considered, please apply below today. You can also reach out to Rachel Owh at 678-459-1122 or Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »