- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A great opportunity has come available near the Leonardtown, MD area. ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a full-time candidate for a Speech Language Pathologist position for the upcoming school year. This candidate must be able to work well with students and create a positive atmosphere around them.
- Full-time 35 hours/day
- Master’s level degree
- Working with elementary school students
- Diagnosing communication and speech problems
- Help prevent communication disorders
- Implement successful treatment protocols
- Establish a working dialogue with parents and teachers
- 401k plan, PTO, Competitive Salary
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration.
Feel free to email over an updated copy of your resume for a faster interview turnaround!
Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Local: (770) 325-0323
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »