- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A Pottsville based school district is searching for a SLP to join their special education department to assist students with speech therapy.
Schedule for SLP:
Two days weekly.
The Caseload Details:
- The caseload is preK-4 students.
- Students in caseload have a range of disabilities.
- SLP will do IEPs, assessments, and create plans of development for students.
Speech Language Pathologist Requirements:
- SLP Licensed in PA
- MS degree in Speech and Language Pathology.
Please contact Rose (678) 459-1152, and email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, also contact Rose with any interests in tele-therapy opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »