- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Kent, Washington that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The SLP will collaborate with the special education team members to diagnose and treat students for their specific communication disorders.
SLP Job in Kent, Washington
- Full time
- K-12th grade caseload
- Maternity leave until end of school year, with option to renew
- IEP writing, goal setting, treatment plans
- Communicating with parents and administration on the progress of each student
- Master's in Speech Pathology
- Licensed in the state of Washington
- Recent schools experience is a plus
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »