- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in the Emporia, Virginia area that is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. Please see details below:
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- 45-50 on caseload – Flexible based on SLP’s preference and experience
- 3 school locations – less than 10 miles from one another
- Full school year – 2017/2018
- Virginia License required
- Interviewing and hiring quickly
For immediate consideration, please complete an online application and attach a copy of your resume for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »