- Job Location:
Santa Rosa, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A school district near Santa Rosa, CA is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist and/or Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the 18-19 school year. This will be a contracted position for the full school year with opportunities of renewal year-after-year. Additional information is provided below.
- Full Time
- Start August 14, 2018
- PreK-8th grade caseload
- Minimal travel between sites, mileage reimbursed
- Minimum of Bachelor's level degree in Speech Pathology
- At least 3 years of experience working in a school setting
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »