- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
Speech-Language Pathologist Position
ProCare Therapy is now accepting candidates to help fill an SLP position in a school district near Hemet, California. The district is looking for someone who can work full-time hours for the full 2018-2019 school year. If you only have part-time availability, please feel free to reach out. We can see if the school is willing to utilize your help with a flexible schedule!
- Work up to 40 hours a week
- Provide supportive services to elementary and middle school caseload
- Work with students with mild to severe disabilities including, Autism and ID
- Master's Degree
- CCC preferred
- Must be licensed to work as an SLP in California
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and complete the online application below.
If you are interested in teletherapy or any other opportunity we may have at ProCare, please feel free to reach out to Anais Macias at Anais.Macias@ProCareTherapy.com or call (770) 225-3073
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »