- Job Location:
Downers Grove, IL
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Social Worker (SW) Job – Downers Grove, IL
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a Social Worker to fill a part time position with a school district in the Downers Grove area. The Social Worker will be providing services to a 5th-8th grade caseload with high functioning students with autism.
- Perform functions to counsel and assist students and families in improving social, emotional and behavioral needs
- Actively participate in the crisis intervention
- Serve as a liaison between student, home and school
- Valid Illinois Professional Educator License with an endorsement in Social Work
- Prior experience is a plus
- Compensation rate will be based on education and experience
Apply below or contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »