- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in the Lansing, Michigan area. The school district is in need of a Licensed School Social Worker. Please see additional details below:
- Start as soon as possible
- Work for remainder of the school year
- Must have Michigan Department of Education School Social Worker Credential
- Full time hours
- Elementary caseload
- Eager to interview quickly
- Supportive school district
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you would be a good fit, please complete an online application or contact Shannon Vere at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »