- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Schools Social Worker Job - 17/18 - Paradise, NV
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Social Worker to fill a full time, 40 hour a week position to provide services to Elementary caseload. Candidates interested must have a Master's Degree in LCSW or LSW and NV License. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Participate in special education assessments as well as IEP's
- Counseling (group, individual and/or family)
- Work with problems in children living situation that affect children's adjustment in school.
To be considered for this position, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »