- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Procare would like to invite all qualified applicants to interview this week for a school-based social worker position. We are working with a school not far from Alsip, IL to fill a full-time position for the remainder of the school year.
- All applicants must have a PEL certification to work in schools
- Or a Type 73 certification
- Masters degree in Social Work
- State licensure
- We cannot and will not accept resumes that do not meet these requirements, regardless of experience.
To apply: Send a recent copy of your resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com and call me at 770-776-2065. This job will close quickly.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Promoting Skilled Trade Careers
Decrease in Trade Jobs Being Filled For years, a family and generations which followed would be working in a specific trade. They would be expected to follow in the footsteps of their parents and g...
Read more »
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »