- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Social Worker (SW) Position (Full-Time) - Ecorse, MI
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Ecorse Area to place a school based social worker in a supportive school district. This is a full-time position for the current school year. All applicants must either be an LCSW or LMSW. New graduates will be considered. School certification is required.
- 37.5+ Hours Per Week
- 5 Days
- Elementary School Students
- Manage IEP and Social Work Responsibilities
- School Certification is Required
- 3 Nearby School Locations
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Valid State Licensure/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Andy Sayavong via phone at (770) 776-2064 or by Email: Ansun.Sayavong@ProCareTherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »