- Job Location:
Las Vegas, NV
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Procare wants to speak to you this week about a social worker position at a school district in the Las Vegas area. What type of person is a good fit for this position? We need an experienced person that has a true desire to help students through various social, emotional, and mental issues.
- Social Worker
- Full-time contract opening
- 37.5 hours a week, M-F
- School setting so schools experience is preferred but not needed
- State social worker license, masters degree needed to apply
You can quickly apply to this job by doing the following:
- Email your most recent resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com along with 3 professional references.
- Call Rueben at 770-776-2065
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »