- Job Location:
San Jose, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
Looking for your next job opportunity? ProCare Therapy now is assisting a school district in the San Jose, California area to find a passionate and hard-working Speech-language Pathologist to join their team next school year. CFY's will be considered!
Work Hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Provide general SLP services K-12 students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Must have Master's Degree
- Must be licensed and certified to work as an SLP in California
Employment Type: Full-Time; Contract
Please submit your resume below if you are interested in this opportunity. If you have any questions about this job or any other opportunity we may have here at ProCare, you can contact me via email at Anais.Macias@ProCareTherapy.com or call (770) 225-3073.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »