- Job Location:
Lee's Summit, MO
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A school in the Lee's Summit, Missouri area is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming school year. This will be a full-time position in 6th-12th grades. The perfect candidate needs to be licensed with their CCC’s in Missouri and or working to obtain. Centrally located and easily accessible, this school is ready to work with eager candidates.
- Strong schools experience
- Mild to severe needs
- Classifying student’s speech and communication problems and/or disorders
- Measuring and properly treating swallowing and speech issues that are due to a wide range of causes
- Planning and executing relevant treatment programs that are case-specific
- Guiding treatment programs and therapy goals
- Monitoring and documenting the student’s progress throughout their treatment
- Working with students individually and in group therapy classes
- Writing student reports, as well as information to provide to other staff, administration, and parents
- Communicating with staff, administration, and parents to improve the student’s overall performance
The director is currently conducting interviews and looking to hire right away. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com or call Theresa Bennett 678-837-1267.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »