- Job Location:
Santa Rosa, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently contracting with a school district near Santa Rosa, California to fill an SLP vacancy for next school year. SLPA’s looking for a position are encouraged to apply for this position, if they have previous experience and a strong background.
- Full Time
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience working with children desired, but not required.
- CA State Certification
- Fingerprint Card
- ASHA CCC's if applicable to your experience
- Pre-K-8th Caseload
- Minimal travel between sites, mileage reimbursed
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Monday – Friday
- Start Date is August 14th, 2018!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Enrique D. Diaz
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »