- Job Location:
San Jose, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
As the upcoming school year is approaching, ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district North of San Jose, California in order to find a Speech Language Pathologist. The ideal candidate will have their CCC's, but a SLP-CF would be considered.
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology/CSD
- CCC or CF
- Negative drug screen + back ground check
- Elementary - High school caseload
- Work directly with students
- Participate in the IEP process
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and email your updated resume to Anthony.Merriweather@ProCareTherapy.com to be considered immediately for this position. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »