- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Contract - Roseland, CA
A school district in Roseland, California is in need of a full time Speech Language Pathologist to work full time for the upcoming school year.
Details on the Position:
- Full time; 40 hours per week
- Full school year contract
- Small, manageable caseload
- K-8th grade population
- Minimal travel; mileage reimbursed
- Wonderful therapy team!
- California SLP certification
- CCC or CFY will be considered
- Prior experience with a school system preferred
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
To apply for this position, please submit an online application below with an attached resume.
Resumes can also be sent to: Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »