- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist who would enjoy a rewarding opportunity working with students Pre K - 12 grade. Our client in the Lexington Park, MD area is now ready to review SLP's for a full-time positions for the next full school year. If you believe this is the position for you, contact me to learn more.
- 2018 – 2019 - full school year
- Must have a Masters Level Degree or Doctoral degree
- Must provide two professional references
- Must be able to work the full school year
- Pre K - 12th grade Students
Want to learn more? Contact Leanna directly by phone or email. Make sure to include an up-to-date resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 225-3045
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »
- The Importance of Assistive Technology for Special Education
What is Assistive Technology? Kids with disabilities may have trouble in different areas. This could be in reading, writing, or math. Other kids may have difficulty hearing, seeing, listening in a ...
Read more »