- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
There is a job opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) close to Beaumont, Texas. We are looking for candidates that are driven by their students success as well as progression in the school setting.
- Full-time, 35 + hours per week
- K-8th grade
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Active TX License
- Classifying a student’s speech and communication issues
- Devising a case-specific developmental plan
- Guiding treatment agendas
ProCare employees see a competitive compensation that will be individualized to your needs. If this opportunity fits what you are looking for scroll down and apply today!
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Drew.Vallee@ProcareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 678-459-1152
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »