- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has a new opportunity for the 2017/2018 school year. A school district needs a full time social worker near Oswego, Illinois.
- Social Worker
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Immediate start-end of school year
- Working with ages 3-5
- Social work to students based on IEP goals, support students, and classrooms in crisis
- One location
- Currently interviewing
To be considered for this position, please contact me by email with a copy of your resume: Devan.Ellis@procaretherapy.com.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »