- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Great opportunity for a Special Education Teacher in Louisville, KY! I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district looking for a passionate individual to join their team! Louisville, known for being the thriving independent scene for music, movies, art, and business. This is especially seen in the "Keep Louisville Weird" movement to promote local small businesses over more corporate/national chains.
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Middle School caseload, 2 students
- Specific Disabilities: visually impaired, cognitive delay
- must have MSD (moderate to severe disabilities certification)
- August 8-May (187 day calendar)
- The position is also responsible for reporting progress on IEP goals, creating the IEP and holding IEP meetings.
The school often host field trips within the neighbor to reduce anxiety for the students and staff. Friendly atmosphere. They even have an adaptive playground and gross motor room on site! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled