- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to work with our very supportive school district in the Leonardtown, MD area for the upcoming school year.
All applicants must be licensed and certified in the state of Maryland or be able to obtain prior to start date. New graduates and out of state applicants are welcome to apply. Call if you are interested and need help with your relocation/travel expenses. The best way to learn about the specifics of this caseload is to secure an interview with the Special Education Director.
- Full Time
- Interviewing now for upcoming school year
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Full benefits package
- Travel and relocation assistance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Visual Impairment Education
- Valid State License or be able to obtain one
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Keia Bess at (770) 325-0324. Apply with your resume to be contacted right away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled