- Job Location:
Salt Lake City, UT
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Position (Full-Time) - Salt Lake City, UT
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified visually impaired teacher to work with elementary to high school students in the Newcastle Area. This is a full-time position that will start in the fall. All applicants must be licensed and certified in the state of Utah. New graduates will be accepted.
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Flexible Schedule
- K-12th Grade Student Caseload
- Small Student Caseload
- Nearby Locations Covering Consortium
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Visual Impairment Education
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Andy Sayavong via phone at (770) 776-2064 or by Email: Ansun.Sayavong@ProCareTherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled