- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
We are currently interviewing Teachers of the Visually Impaired for the 2018-2019 school year in the Monroe, WA area. The TVI will be assisting the K-12th grade district part time.
- Develops, implements, monitors and reviews the Individual Education Program (IEP) of each student on the caseload
- Administers evaluations and collects data on student progress towards established goals and objectives
- Completes designated follow-up procedures for students referred for special education service
- Must have experience as a TVI
- Must have Washington State Teacher Certification or can obtain one
For more information on this TVI position, please submit application below or contact Ashley Hopkins directly at 770.776.2095.
Resumes can be sent to Ashley Hopkins.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled