- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is now offering the opportunity for SLP’s to provide therapy in a schools setting from the comfort of their own home. One of our partner districts in Illinois is currently looking to hire a bilingual SLP to work in the upcoming school year via teletherapy.
- Master’s level degree in speech pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Hold an active state issued license in Illinois and current state of residence
- For this specific position must be bilingual, English and Spanish
- Must pass mandatory tech screening
If you are interested in applying for this position, or receiving more details, contact Erika York with a copy of your resume and your contact information.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »