- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is now offering the opportunity for SLP’s to provide therapy in a schools setting from the comfort of their own home. One of our partner districts in Illinois is currently looking to hire a bilingual SLP to work in the upcoming school year via teletherapy.
- Master’s level degree in speech pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Hold an active state issued license in Illinois and current state of residence
- For this specific position must be bilingual, English and Spanish
- Must pass mandatory tech screening
If you are interested in applying for this position, or receiving more details, contact Erika York with a copy of your resume and your contact information.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »