- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
A school district in Minnesota is working with ProCare Therapy in search of a speech language pathologist for tele therapy position. These opening will be full time hours working with K-7th grade students.
- Full time
- K-7th grade, 35-40 students in caseload
- Must be licensed in state of Minnesota
- Master’s Degree in SLP
- At least two years’ schools experience
- Laptop less than three years old with webcam
- Tech savvy and work from home
- Immediate interviews by phone
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or any others that we have available nationwide, please reach out to me today by phone or email. I am looking forward to connecting with you!
My contact information can be seen below:
Director of Educational Resources
Resumes can be submitted directly to: devan.ellis@ProCareTherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »