- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Procare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist that would be interested in a full-time work from home opportunity.
- 3-4 days per week
- Elementary students
- Summer hours potentially available as well
- 2 years of recent schools experience
- Fast and stable internet connection
- A computer no older than 4 years
- Active Maine licensure
To hear more about this position please contact Brittany Broe at 678-837-1517.
To be considered immediately, send professional resumes to Brittany.Broe@ProcareTherapy.com.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »