- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
- Teletherapy SLP needed in Montana
- Full time
- 5 different schools
- Close to 50 preschool through 8th grade students
- All kinds of disabilities
- Upcoming school year
Teletherapy uses the latest technology to provide students with therapy through the use of state of the art software and a webcam. Ideally, this district would prefer a candidate with previous experience working in a school setting.
- Master’s degree in speech pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- State SLP license in Montana
- State SLP license in current state
- Access to up to date computer and strong Wi-Fi signal
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying, or receiving more information regarding this position can contact Erika York with your contact information and a copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »