- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
- Teletherapy SLP needed in Montana
- Full time
- 5 different schools
- Close to 50 preschool through 8th grade students
- All kinds of disabilities
- Upcoming school year
Teletherapy uses the latest technology to provide students with therapy through the use of state of the art software and a webcam. Ideally, this district would prefer a candidate with previous experience working in a school setting.
- Master’s degree in speech pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- State SLP license in Montana
- State SLP license in current state
- Access to up to date computer and strong Wi-Fi signal
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying, or receiving more information regarding this position can contact Erika York with your contact information and a copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »