- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist (OT) for a school district in Washington state. Coffee, mountains, Sasquatch and a great travel work opportunity!
Start Date: August 27th, 2018
End Date: June 14th, 2019
- PreK to 5th grade
- 2 schools
- Multiple ability levels
- Average Full Time | 37.5 hours/week
- Full/Part Time Contract
- Address hand–eye coordination to improve productivity
- Assist children to work on fine motor skills and develop good handwriting skills
- Evaluate the student's need for specialized equipment such as wheelchairs, splints or communication aids
- Assist children who have sensory or attention delays to better communicate with others
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- Must have an active or pending OT license for Washington
Megan Billingsley | Travel Therapy Consultant | Local: (770) 225-3027
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us directly. We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans. Remember, we can help with Relocation; we are NATIONWIDE!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »