- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in the Loveland, Colorado area that is in need of a Teacher of the Visually Impaired. This could be a great travel opportunity for TVI’s looking for a new school opportunity in a beautiful mountain community. Please see position details below.
- Full time opportunity
- Full 2017-2018 school year
- If TVI is a good fit, this can extend into next school year as well
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
- Will be working alongside and collaborating with 2 other TVI’s on staff
- K-12th grade students; Small student caseloads
- Itinerant – can reimburse for mileage between school locations
- Colorado TVI License is required but the school is open to out of state candidates
- Interviewing NOW
If you are qualified for this opening and are ready to take on a new challenge, please apply today for immediate interview consideration. If you are not local to the area and are considering a wonderful travel assignment, ProCare Therapy can assist with relocation expenses and travel compensation.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled