- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
School Social Worker Job - Washington, VA - 17/18
A school district in the area is looking to fill a part time, 20 hours a week position. Social Worker will be providing services to a K-12th grade caseload. More details of the caseload will be discussed on the interview.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- License to provide services for the state of VA
- Prior experience is a plus
- Provide IEP related social work services and case management services to students
- Provide individual and group counseling, crisis intervention
- Assisting in developing positive behavioral intervention strategies
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to my direct email, email@example.com or contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »