- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Speech Language Pathologist- Part Time
• Part Time- 3 / 4 days per week
• Wide range of disabilities
• Mostly elementary students
• Position may extend into the summer
• District is ready for teletherapy
• Must have basic computer knowledge
• Must have Maine license
I am setting up interviews for next week, so don’t waste any more time! Email your resume to Lisa.Gilham@ProcareTherapy.com and then follow up with a phone call to (678) 459-1108. Lastly, after you have emailed your resume and references and called me, now sit back and allow me to do the rest. Talk to you soon!
Director of Educational Services
Currently Staffing: Speech Pathologist~ Occupational Therapist~ Physical Therapist~ Sign Language Interpreters~ School Psychologists~ TVI/DHH/Special Education Teachers~ School RN/LPNs~ Telespeech Therapist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »