Clearly, the best part of working in schools is the opportunity to help children and change lives. However, aside from the sheer joy that comes from doing such gratifying work, being a school professional has some substantial perks - the most apparent one being the school schedule! As a school professional, you’ll enjoy the same perks as teachers, including:
- Flexible schedules
- School holidays and breaks
- School hours
- Nine-month pay equivalent to an annual salary
In addition, as a ProCare employee you’ll receive:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Up-to-date testing battery of materials
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
ProCare Therapy fosters an environment of learning. Our knowledgeable educational directors are always willing and eager to share their expertise and provide you with a better understanding of school therapy and possible career paths.
We work with candidates who are interested in school therapy to help them decide whether they are on the right career path. We provide in-depth information about the different career options available in school therapy, the benefits and perks of being a school professional and the typical work environment in a school setting.
If you'd like further information, contact or call us at 888.899.1331. We’d love to talk to you about the field of school therapy!
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »
- Working on Behavior with Character Education
Why Character Education? Character Education helps to address tough topics in schools. At the same time, the process works to develop a positive school climate. Research has shown that when this is...
Read more »