At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. Thatâ€™s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Send your resume now!
- What is the Difference Between Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy?
In general, a physical therapy definition is more focused on treating illnesses or injuries that restrict movement, while an occupational therapy definition is more focused on improving daily livin...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
What is a Therapy Dog? A therapy dogs’ main goal is to provide psychological support to those in need. They do so with their friendly and relaxed temperament that typically help cheer people up. Th...
Read more »