At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. Thatâ€™s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Send your resume now!
- Exercises Occupational Therapy Students Can Do at Home
Building Up Hand Strength Occupational therapy practice needs to continue at home. This doesn’t have to be work for the kids, it means sharing fun exercises which will work on their hand strength a...
Read more »
- How Music Can Help Physical Therapy Students
Using Music in Physical Therapy Sessions Music therapy has been around for quite some time. Its general purpose is to help an individual reach goals in therapy sessions using music as an interventi...
Read more »