At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. Thatâ€™s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Recruiter Spotlight – Ansun Sayavong
I eventually interviewed with ProCare Therapy in February of 2016 and about a week later, was offered an account executive position and here I am – 3 years later. My only advice is that instead of...
Read more »
- The Benefits of Having a Doctoral Degree as a School Psychologist
Setting Your Career Goals When obtaining your degree as a school psychologist it’s important to think about your short term and long-term goals. Most states require school psychologist to work beyo...
Read more »