At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most â€“ their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Recruiter Spotlight – Ansun Sayavong
I eventually interviewed with ProCare Therapy in February of 2016 and about a week later, was offered an account executive position and here I am – 3 years later. My only advice is that instead of...
Read more »
- The Benefits of Having a Doctoral Degree as a School Psychologist
Setting Your Career Goals When obtaining your degree as a school psychologist it’s important to think about your short term and long-term goals. Most states require school psychologist to work beyo...
Read more »