At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most â€“ their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Exercises Occupational Therapy Students Can Do at Home
Building Up Hand Strength Occupational therapy practice needs to continue at home. This doesn’t have to be work for the kids, it means sharing fun exercises which will work on their hand strength a...
Read more »
- How Music Can Help Physical Therapy Students
Using Music in Physical Therapy Sessions Music therapy has been around for quite some time. Its general purpose is to help an individual reach goals in therapy sessions using music as an interventi...
Read more »