At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most â€“ their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- What is the Difference Between Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy?
In general, a physical therapy definition is more focused on treating illnesses or injuries that restrict movement, while an occupational therapy definition is more focused on improving daily livin...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
What is a Therapy Dog? A therapy dogs’ main goal is to provide psychological support to those in need. They do so with their friendly and relaxed temperament that typically help cheer people up. Th...
Read more »