Speech Language Pathologist - Chicago Heights
Job Type: Contract
There is an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position near the Chicago Heights area. The school district is looking to interview as soon as possible. This is a great district with a lot of support. The ideal candidate will work full time hours with a elementary students.
- Full-Time Hours (37.5 Hours Weekly)
- 2020-2021 School Contract
- Hours: 7:30am-3:40pm, Monday-Friday
- Elementary Age Population
- Develop and implement individual Education Plans (IEPs) for students with Speech/Language impairment and assists with IEPs for students with speech/language as a service on an annual basis or according to requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge of child growth and development and individual student needs by providing relevant instruction according to the IEP and educational best practices
- Prospective candidates must have a Masters + ASHA CCC
The school district is looking to move to hiring a new candidate as soon as they find the one they believe is the right person for the job. If you believe you are that person, scroll down and apply now!
Please submit your information and resume to: Crystal.Handley@Procaretherapy.com
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 770.299.7104
I look forward to hearing from you!