1 School Location! School Based SLP opening in Chicago, IL! Full School Year!
Job Type: Any Of These
A school district in the Chicago, IL area is currently in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. This is a school based opportunity working 37.5 hours per week with 7-9th graders for the upcoming school year.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks
- Health Insurance
- Masters Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- SLP Certification/Licensure for IL, CCCs or CFY.
- Active IL PEL
- Previous experience preferred, but not required. New graduates are encouraged to inquire about this position!
- Prior experience with AAC and Autism is preferred.
- Full Time/37.5 hours per week/7.5 hours per day/M-F
- Onsite- 1 School Location- Start Date August 23rd
- Caseload Details: 7-9th grade students, 50 students on caseload, mild to moderate disabilities, wide range of therapy needs.
I am actively working to fill this position. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact me.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled