100% Remote SLP Job in Idaho- Teletherapy
Job Type: Contract
A school district in Idaho is seeking to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the 21-22 school year. We provide the tools; you provide the skills!
- Part Time (5-7 hours/week)
- Caseload: Elementary, mild, 7-8 kiddos
- Mid August, 2021 - End of May/Early June 2022
- Contract - 1099
- Master’s Degree – SLP
- Must be licensed in Idaho
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Procaretherapy.com or call 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled