ProCare Therapy is in need of a licensed practical nurse (LPN) or a registered nurse (RN) for a 1:1 position at a school district in Kennesaw, Georgia. The position is full time for the 2022-2023 school year and is contracted. As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
- Full Time
- Caseload: 1:1 with student with medical needs
- 4 caseloads open
- The interview will be conducted virtually. More detailed information will be provided then.
- Paid weekly and provided health benefits and a 401k
- State nurse license or LPN license
- Previous experience is preferred, but not required
Information regarding ProCare benefits will be provided during the interview.
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled