ProCare is searching for a 1:1 paraprofessional or personal care assistant to work with an elementary student for the remainder of the 23/24SY. This position is full time and will be working at a school in Somersworth.
- Full time hours (35hrs/week)
- General school hours, Monday-Friday
- This student will have needs in general and special education classes
- Toileting/Diapering is required. Student is non-verbal
- Additional details about the student will be shared on an interview with the school district.
- $22/hr+ based on experience and caseload
- W2 Employment
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 10-15 minute screening call with your ProCare recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual interview directly with the school
- Offers typically occur within 24hrs of your virtual interview
If a medical aid position like one you'd be interested in, and qualify for, please send an email to me at [email protected] and include a copy of your latest resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled